Welcome to OCDPT
Welcome to Orange County Doctors of Physical Therapy. Our website is designed to provide you information about our practice, services, location, and more. We are on our way to becoming the premier cycling rehabilitation clinic in Orange County and at the same time we are commited to treat all musculoskeletal injuries for the average person.
We are completely committed to providing you the highest quality of care available. For treatment of painful conditions, recovery of function, and injury prevention, we are dedicated to maximizing your well-being.
Please take a few minutes to browse our site and feel free to share this information with others.
"My practice consists of younger patients who are very active and sustain a variety of musculoskeletal injuries. Dr. Buda has extensive knowledge, interest, and expertise in treating these types of injuries. His ability to get patients in quickly, coupled with his progressive treatment strategies, allows my patients to return to their activities quickly and often in better condition than prior to their injury."
The purpose of Orange County Doctors of Physical Therapy is to provide comprehensive therapeutic services to those patients with diseases and/or disabilities involving primarily the musculoskeletal, vestibular, neurological, pulmonary and cardiovascular systems.
1. To provide evaluation of muscle strength, joint mobility, proprioception, functional and occupational activities.
2. To provide a treatment plan consistent with the prescription of the physician, dentist, podiatrist, or osteopath and the needs of the patient.
3. To provide atreatment regimen utilizing accepted therapy procedures within the patient's tolerance.
4. To provide training and education, within the scope of the discipline, to the patient.
5. To provide training and education, within the scope of the discipline, to staff or family that will care for the patient.
6. To provide instruction to the patient for satisfactory discharge from the facility and continued health maintenance practices.
7. To provide all necessary physical procedures and emotional support, within the scope of the discipline, so that the patient may achieve the optimal functional level.
Orange County Doctors of Physical Therapy will be the leader and primary resource, throughout the community, representing all aspects of physical therapy and will be recognized as such by the public and the physical therapy profession.